The Annual Subscription Support Plans require a twelve month commitment and are only refundable within 30 days of subscription. However, subject to pure discretion of company management upon merits of an individual case, payment would be fully refunded if for any reason you are not wholly satisfied with the service, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. If you are still not satisfied with the same, we offer a money back policy as follows:
We have a 30 days money back policy with following terms and conditions.
FOR ANNUAL /SMALL BUSINESS PLANS
- 100 percent of plan price will be refunded, if claimed within 30 calendar days of subscribing the plan.
- The refund policy is not applicable for per incidence plans
- No refund after 30 calendar days of subscribing the plan.
Refunds only are accepted, when any of the following criteria’s are met:
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
- 30 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an Premium PC Tech technician.
- There has not been a closed ticket or resolved issue in the past for unlimited plans.
USER RESPONSIBITY (VERY IMPORTANT)
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
- Cooperate with the Premium PC Tech Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician's instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with Premium PC Tech personnel.
- Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that Premium PC Tech shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Premium PC Tech strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Premium PC Tech immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Premium PC Tech will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Premium PC Tech or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY "CUSTOMER DATA") AND SOFTWARE STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ASKPCEXPERTS.COM OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES